2022 BILD Medicine Hat Parade of Homes – The Beaumont
The Beaumont – 328 Coulee Ridge Drive
To be featured in the 2022 BILD Medicine Hat Parade of Homes, the Beaumont is an open concept modern plan that elevates livability for today’s family, while maximizing the stunning pond views that Coulee Ridge has to offer.
With five bedrooms, three spacious living rooms, three full baths and a powder room, there is a space for everyone to live, work and play comfortably. A newly inspired Brost design, The Beaumont boasts over 3100 square feet of developed living space on all three floors with a desirable walkout basement. And true to our Brost signature homes, this immaculate two-story abounds with large, high efficient windows to boost the natural light and your serotonin levels!
And as an added bonus, this home boasts not only a single attached garage, but also a bonus rear (28′ x 26′) double detached garage to store all of your boat, bikes, cars or whatever you needs a spot!
- 3 upper floor and 2 lower level bedrooms
- 4 full bathrooms and 1 powder
- Linear electric fireplace with stunning wall feature in the main floor great room
- Sleek and contemporary painted maple cabinetry with quartz counters in the open concept kitchen
- Custom mudroom with enclosed storage closet and lockers
- Designer lighting package
- Upgraded stainless kitchen appliance package
- Tile flooring, backsplashes and detailing throughout
- Gorgeous master ensuite with double sinks, quartz counters and grand tile shower
- Luxury vinyl plank in main floor living areas and touchable plush carpet in bedrooms and lower level
- Innovative feature walls in the master bedroom and main living areas
- Convenient second floor laundry room with convenient bedroom access
- Custom window coverings throughout
- Stunning second floor sundeck with beautiful views of the Coulee Ridge pond and city lights
- Comfortable walk-out basement with separate family room area and two spacious bedrooms
- Generous walkways and hallways in all areas of the home
- Low maintenance exterior including acrylic stucco, Hardie board panels, and combination decorative horizontal and vertical siding, along with waterproof rubberized Flexstone exterior deck flooring with custom aluminum railings
- High performance ICF foundation, for maximum insulation and structural durability
- Concrete front step, driveway and sidewalks
- Xeriscape front yard with underground driplines for all plants
- With a commitment to efficiency, this home boasts a 3-zone heating system to separately control the temperate of each level in this home, a heat recovery ventilator (HRV), tankless hot water, central air conditioning, and dual glazed, low e windows
- All closets include custom, painted solid shelf organizers
- Large 18′ x 12′ main floor covered deck
- Attached fully finished attached 14′ x 30′ heated garage with floor drain
- Oversized 24′ x 26′ double detached garage with matching acrylic stucco and paved alley access for additional parking, storage and/or hobby space
And with all of our homes, our commitment to the Brost level of quality in all workmanship!
Main – 976 square feet | Entry | Living | Kitchen | Dining | Powder | Mud
Upper – 1178 square feet | Living | Master | Ensuite | Walk-in | Bed | Bed | Bath | Laundry
Lower – 976 square feet | Living | Bed | Bed | Bath | Storage | Mechanical
2022 Show Home Pricing: $927,500 including lot and GST
If you can’t wait, and you think this home might be perfect for you, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to provide additional information.
*Note: Please click on image below to view full size*